Sonoma Overhead Doors prefers Chamberlain LiftMaster garage door openers and accessories because of their track record and history with quality, performance, and reliability.
Rolling Code Technology— What is it? Liftmaster pioneered the use of this technology which uses an algorithm between the opener and the remote where each time the button is pressed, the pair switch to a new frequency at the same time, one of a billion. No more worries of a burglar sitting outside your house waiting to “grab” your remote’s frequency code.
Photo Eyes – each LiftMaster opener comes with a set of photo sensors that are installed at the base of the garage door opening. If the beam of light across the opening is tripped during the closing action of the door, it reverses or stops the door. This is technology built for safety.
Estate Series –
The Estate Series models provide more pulling power to lift today’s heavier, custom wood garage doors with ease and are designed with specialty features available only from Lift Master. These systems are available in chain and belt drive systems.
3/4 HP DC Motor Belt Drive Estate Series with Battery Back-Up System*
- Strong and silent DC motor provides smooth start and stop operation for less wear and tear.
- Enhanced belt drive is the quietest system ever designed. Perfect for homes with a bedroom located directly above the garage.
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life
and smooth operation.
- Delivers 200 watts of light to fully illuminate your garages.
- Lifetime warranty of motor and belt and 5 year parts warranty.
- Battery Backup System enables you to operate your garage door opener for 20 full cycles within a 24-hour period if your power is out.*
- Always charged and ready safety and security features will continue to operate, ensuring your family is still protected in a power failure.*
* Battery Backup available for additional charge.
3/4 HP Chain Drive Estate Series
- A ¾ HP motor combined with a rugged I-beam rail and chassis support bracket to smoothly lift even the heaviest carriage house or custom wood garage doors.
- Quietest chain drive on the market—chain spreader helps reduce chain and sprocket noise.
- Better in extreme weather—high-efficiency motor delivers improved performance in all temperature conditions.
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation.
- Delivers 200 watts of light to fully illuminate your garage.
- Lifetime warranty on motor.
These openers offer many of the same features as the Estate Series at an affordable price. These openers are perfect for traditional wood, steel, or glass doors in both singe car and double car garage door openings.
½ HP Belt Drive
- ½ HP premium heavy-duty motor with
Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®)
for the quietest operation.
- One-piece solid steel T-rail with automatic belt tensioner on trolley.
- Enhanced belt drive system—engineered for more secure belt grip .
- Advanced electronics allow the garage door to be opened and closed from greater distances.
- 200 watts of light for brighter light.
- Lifetime warranty on motor and drive belt.
½ HP Screw Drive
- ½ HP motor premium screw drive .
- Like the belt drive the screw drive is
maintenance free and never needs lubrication.
- Dual non-yellowing hinged light lenses allows for easy bulb replacement.
- Lifetime motor warranty.
We also offer numerous accessories designed to work with your existing or new products. Below are just a few of the accessories you’ll find:
Keyless Entry Systems
Standard and Mini/Keychain models—available in single or multiple button.
Available for single or multiple units.